Show us what you did today, thread

Just to reiterate :?
RobMac":lfw557hd said:
It's the worst design Klein ever made, I don't look at it as a suspension frame its a frame thats hinged in the middle.
RobMac":lfw557hd said:
Aye but with most single pivot bikes the BB/chainset is part of the main frame. The BB being built into the swinging on the Mantra the BB position changes with every undulation in the track.

Rob, I have to ask, have you ever actually ridden a URT frame in anger. I ask as its usual that URT haters have never actually ridden the design they seem to hate. The Klein is a sweetspot design, designed for the xc crew not the DH or freeriders. There are also still high end URT designs being made new to this day so besides me there are still URT lovers :D

Out on my ride today when I stumbled across this outside a pub. What a machine. Absolutely beautiful.

DSC00283_edited_zpsqcivo3kq.jpg

Re: Re:

RobMac":gftv51iz said:
Mike I hope you changed the colour of the curtains to match the new carpet? :shock:

Sorry to disappoint you Rob, my garage isn't that posh! :LOL:

The History Man":gftv51iz said:
Out on my ride today when I stumbled across this outside a pub. What a machine. Absolutely beautiful.

DSC00283_edited_zpsqcivo3kq.jpg

Nice colour, for a penis extension

M

I am home this afternoon after venturing to England shire over the weekend to pick up my new (secondhand) bike.
I have been dealing for a couple of weeks about it and all I can say is that it covers a few of the styles of riding I enjoy, and I can ride it with my boy :)
Not retro but something we have been looking at for a while.
More info will be forth coming once I get some things sorted and pics.

The car above doesn't do much for me I'm afraid. I'll take the bike :)

Jamie

Back