Show us what you did today, thread

Re: Re:

DynaCol":36m6y1w8 said:
This is getting out of hand now!! :LOL:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=343609

not half :facepalm: can't help thinking it would be rapid in a straight line and a nightmare on the bend.. but first reaction - it just looks ugly.. and I think that's why we're here, we like to ride our bikes and we like bike bikes

got to be honest, I'm now totally loving riding modern bikes and pretty much just looking at retro.

Re:

Went on a solo "Baltic Bawbags" ride at Glenlivet trail centre, plenty of snow around, but still 95% rideable.... except for the one occasion where I got into a 2 wheel drift ending in me sliding along on my arse and the hydraulic line for the dropper post being ripped out of the remote lever :facepalm:

Stunning weather and scenery though :D

Well I wish I had gone to Dunkeld now.
Out for a ride towards Altnabreac with Heather and Caleb. Thought we would head out into the hills for some lunch. Sandwiches packed, bananas, biscuits etc. Not far into it wih Caleb in his Yepp seat I crossed from one tyre track to another, front wheel slipped in the icey slush, foot down and bike fell to one side, slowly as I had a hold but with Calebs weight on the back it went down. Unfortunately he put his arm out and his hand behind. Tears and a lot of swelling meant a quick retreat and off to A&E. He has a hairline wrist fracture and its now in a cast. He's a tough little guy and can hide it pretty well but when he couldn't turn his wrist and couldn't wriggle his fingers, combined with the quick swelling, then knew it was serious. Bummer, feeling bummed and guilty.
He's fine now.

Jamie

DSCN2255 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Cheers mate.
Just one of those things I suppose, it was a great day and it was his idea to head out there. he loves the old station in the middle of nowhere and was doubly excited that mum was coming with us.
Hopefully about 4 weeks or so.

Jamie

Re:

Jamie at his age he'll mend as quick as a flash.
I've told you before your a good Dad the stuff you and him do together will last a life time.
In years to come when him and you are having a beer together, Dad do you remember the time when .........

Priceless ;)

Latest posts

Back