Show us what you did today, thread

Where is that last Comrie Coft pic? Been three or four times as it is close to Mrsthefish's house, but don't recognise that bit. Grand pics.

Re:

The last pic is taken from the same spot as the second pic, just facing a different direction. Its from the new trail at the top.

Worth adding to the calendar as a possibility for next year K? Reasonably central, although slightly concerned about all that climbing - makes Glentress look like Holland in comparison.

zigzag":2gulrqaa said:
Worth adding to the calendar as a possibility for next year K? Reasonably central, although slightly concerned about all that climbing - makes Glentress look like Holland in comparison.

Was the downs that made me nervy last time i was there......fun though

Re:

.....did something vaguely useful today too - finished putting the new (2nd hand) SIDs on the non-retro. Might have been unrideable without that white spacer :?

Attachments

• Genesis Altitude (1).jpg
    Genesis Altitude (1).jpg
    176 KB · Views: 270
zigzag":2uovvbcw said:

I'd say no. Very much a modern bike playground IMO, discs and suspension would be ideal. Though I did think it would be a hoot on the fat bike. Which I'll probably take next time.

First crash of the year!

DSC_2371.NEF.jpg

Had a great ride (found more good singletrack at the Falkirk Wheel following the contour of the Antonine Wall), then chain snapped right outside Callendar House on tarmac just as I was stood up and cranking. Bike disappeared over a low wall, as I disappeared down onto the tarmac, helmet and shoulder taking the brunt. All the dog walkers and children were really impressed :)

Back wheel's taco'd, but it got me home. road rash on the shoulder, a cut pinky and some scraped knuckles. I've no idea how the skin on my knees remained intact. While it could have been worse, could it not have happened on a nice soft trail?

Back