Show us what you did today, thread

Re:

34/17, just a tad too tall for around here. Gid training though. :)

Re:

lovely mate.

out of interest what are the bars you've got on, in process of converting the zaskar to singlespeed and loving the bars on my fatbike which are salsa bend twos and tehse look the same?

oh and the forks are they salsa cromotos, if so where did you get em, canna get a pair for love nor money.

a soul frame is def on my list of wants

cheers

Looks good as expected Klaus.

Thought you were 69ering it though? I have the perfect fork if you were to, then you could sell Keith the cromoto! :LOL:

Re:

Bars are Groovy Luv Handles, neither light nor cheap and not particullarly easy to get either. They are very nice though and I'd say spot on sweep wise for what I'm wanting this bike for.

I've had the CroMoto's for years they are off of the Kona Unit 2-9.

Funnily enough I do have another set of bars and another pair of forks.... :oops: The other bars are destined for the Rooster though.

fftc, nah the Soul was always getting the wheels from the old Dialled bike and other bits an bobs I had around,it was maybe that I was goign to use the 29er forks? Could already take a 29 front should I wish to try it but I reckon all being well that the Sould will end up with some suspension and gears.

Back