Show us what you did today, thread

dyna-ti":1spznicd said:
Aye , its lovely there but i cant help looking at it from the walking point of view. How long is the loop K, or is it a straight A-B ?

On that note, ive been looking at this-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Terra-Nova-Sa ... 4897.l5659
I like that its a bit of a crossover between one man tent and bivi :?

Any of you outdoor types any thoughts ?. Gazz?

Holy fukc what a price :shock:
Free P&P "big deal" at that price I'd expect it delivered by hand.

Ive got 2, or is it 3 Terra Nova's all nearly new and all came with unused foot prints and they didnt cost near the cost of that bivi bag. The TN's Ive got vary in price between £400-600 (without a foot print).

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
What was the app Klaus? I'm sure the photies looked good before, but they look really good now.

As for yon hooped bivi bag. I've heard it said that hooped Bivi bags are a combination of all the worst bits of a one man tent and all the worst bits of a bivi bag!

Google+ Now was an enhance option for photos you've uploaded - it works pretty well. Before and after below:

Before:
DSC_1500+-+Copy.jpg

After:
DSC_1500.jpg

Certainly makes the weather look better :)

The Glen Clova ride from last month Andy. Myself and gmac went for a wee spin on the Saturday up Glen Esk before the main event on Sunday.

As regards the hooped bivi bag, I have a Terra Nova Jupiter which is the single hooped version of the saturn. I find it great for what its designed for, its not a tent just a place to kip outdoors. The hoop just allows a wee bit of movement around your head so you can say have a wee read or eat/drink without having to stick your head out into inclement weather. Two hooped version just gives you somewhere to store your pack.

great pictures, hoping to get back up to torridon this year, to takle the loop again, then a road ride over the Bealach na Ba

I got a terra nova laser 1 man last year, impressive bit of kit in terms of weight (sub Kg) and build. Managed to score a barely used 2nd hand in gumtree for a fraction of the new price. The Wild Country Zephyros is good value for a similar tent (+600grams)

Back