Show us what you did today, thread

Barry, dug the EZ-1 oot the shed, all I need is a tandem rear brake and rear gear cable to get it back on the road so hopefully will be loose on tarmac sometime in May :D

Clubby the EZ-1 climbs like a cheap sofa, its rubbish, but I have learned its best not to have a gear lower than 25". If you go too slow with a spinny gear up a steep or long hill its virtually unrideable but if you put more power down and push yourself back into the seat its tolerable. I'm planning to replace the bars with something a bit shorter and stiffer but more for knee clearance than handling. Downhill though its a hoot, feet first inspires confidence.

The EZ-1 is best suited to town commutes as your more upright, more noticeable (you dont need Barry's flag) and it has very good low speed manouverability despite the longish wheel base. Its a compact long wheel base (CLWB) as opposed to the more established LWB or SWB bikes people think of when recumbents come to mind. VERY comfy too :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Aye , its lovely there but i cant help looking at it from the walking point of view. How long is the loop K, or is it a straight A-B ?

On that note, ive been looking at this-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Terra-Nova-Sa ... 4897.l5659
I like that its a bit of a crossover between one man tent and bivi :?

Any of you outdoor types any thoughts ?. Gazz?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back