Show us what you did today, thread

Cool a Prone as opposed to a recumbent, very rare style of bike but perfectly suited to Grahams style.

Always thought a good name for a prone bike maker would be Prone Star :LOL:

I've heard of a Recumbent but never a Prone :? , dont fancy either TBH, never tried one but i'd imagine i'd feel very vulnerable to to55 pots in cars.

Nearly got knocked down crossing the street earlier in Glasgow (i was wandering round the Barras) by a pr*ck in a Focus :x, Highway code states that right of way is given to pedestrians if you turn into a street and the pedestrian is halfway through crossing the road, of course most car drivers think they own the road :roll:, was nearly chasing him down the road to catch him at the lights and kick his door mirrors to f*ck :x

jimihendrix":32fwv7wd said:
Nearly got knocked down crossing the street earlier in Glasgow (i was wandering round the Barras) by a pr*ck in a Focus :x, Highway code states that right of way is given to pedestrians if you turn into a street and the pedestrian is halfway through crossing the road, of course most car drivers think they own the road :roll:, was nearly chasing him down the road to catch him at the lights and kick his door mirrors to f*ck :x

I had a similar 'esacpe' a few weeks back in Edinburgh - I was two-thirds of the way across a street when a taxi came straight at me and my friend. He didn't have to drive at us, but he was nipping in fast; in front of oncoming traffic instead of waiting a few seconds more. I stopped him and called him a mother fkr and he said, "no - you're the mother fkr" and drove off. Christ - I wish knew where he lived! :evil:

Luckily though, I have a photographic memory so if I ever come into contact with him again he'll be crawling to the hospital to get a body transplant.

Truckee & Donner Pass, Northern California. Miles and miles of dry, dusty singletrack. Not a wet root in sight. The only mud is when you splash through a creek. Mosquitos are a bit of a bugger when you're in the trees though...

dscf3322i.jpg

dscf3296c.jpg

Back