Show us what you did today, thread

Been vandalising stuff again, road bike got it this time, gave it a funky new paint job :)

Just need to snip the gear cables, fit the adjuster screws back in the rear drop outs and stick the computer wire back on the forks.

SAM_0432.jpg

As it was.

SAM_0376.jpg

As bought.

SAM_0360.jpg

Cheers chaps :D :D Really pleased with the way it came out. It was meant to be no frills build, just a solid rider.

Jimi, looking really good with the 4 colour fade :cool: :cool: top work as per usual!

kaiser":14jm9kuo said:
Cheers chaps :D :D Really pleased with the way it came out. It was meant to be no frills build, just a solid rider.

Jimi, looking really good with the 4 colour fade :cool: :cool: top work as per usual!

Cheers K ;) , would have liked to have done the forks to match but would have lost the 531 decals.

What year's the FAT ?, know it's an early one, may be the angle of the pic but the geometry looks quite relaxed.

Really like the fat K, yellow pedals would be too much, and that's me talking.

jimi love the new paint, also like the stratos scheme but I'm guessing that is/was decal or stickers.

The Ken":19bz0iwu said:
Really like the fat K, yellow pedals would be too much, and that's me talking.

jimi love the new paint, also like the stratos scheme but I'm guessing that is/was decal or stickers.

Cheers Dave ;) , yes, the red/yellow bits on it originaly was stickers, looks decent in the pic but was a bit scabby, with that peeled off the frame was black/white, most of the black paint (top tube, top section of forks etc) is still original so i was able to retain the original 531 stickers.

Back