Show us what you did today, thread

It's 152mm. Just have it another go and with a bit of persuasion and only a small amount of metal on metal grinding noise it just about goes. I'll tighten everything up and see if I might get away with it.

Instrument stuck to the monitor sounds painful :shock:

Is the eye off centred on the end with the red dial?
And what about the other end is that eye dead centre?
Do you know what I mean?

Both the eyes are dead centre, but the persuasion has been a success, sort of. You can see there's just a tiny gap where it was previously touching the frame, and the end is touching the mount at the top but I don't think it will a major problem.

DSC00477.jpg

It means i'll have to take the shock out every time I want to change the pressure but i've lost patience with this frame so I don't care!

Got 31 miles of sunshine in today - straight from the front door out to Balerno, a bit of a pootle around the Pentlands then home. The sunn is really nice, just enough bounce at either end to cancel out the worst of the trail. The rear suspension is a little pogo-ey but no worse than plenty of modern stuff I've ridden. No issues as far as I can tell from the very close fitting rear shock either. Cracking day all round!

DSC00479.jpg

Looks good

Looks like a good ride in some equally good weather!
Glad there was no issues with the shock, judging by the threads your luck had to come back in sooner rather than later ;)

Jamie

Took the BMW for it's MOT first thing today, then took advantage of the weather and quiet roads to go for a wee pootle. :cool:

IMAG0111.jpg

Going out on the human powered road bike shortly. ;)

Very nice BMW. Looks like a 60/6. I had a 60/5 ex French police bike. Sold it to a pal. He's still got it but gearbox is shot. He's got a replacement but hasn't got round to fitting it.

Back