Ebay must be getting desperate.

Another thing I’m disliking about eBay currently is the fact buyers can make an offer , which I accept but the item doesn’t come off sale until they pay. It seems they don’t see it as they’ve purchased the item this way.

Yes it’s good the item is available for others to purchase but it seems to be giving buyers a free choice of whether they want to proceed “after” the offer is accepted.

Yes upto 300 items or 100k I have available.

Its also worth pointing out that from 16/10/2024 you will need to withdraw the funds manually rather than having a payout schedule.

I've been receiving these special offers on ebay items now for years. Add it to watch list, wait for seller offer the next day.

I hate Amazon with a passion too (as mentioned by other posters). So many people just buy from Amazon in their sleep.

Another thing I’m disliking about eBay currently is the fact buyers can make an offer , which I accept but the item doesn’t come off sale until they pay. It seems they don’t see it as they’ve purchased the item this way.

Yes it’s good the item is available for others to purchase but it seems to be giving buyers a free choice of whether they want to proceed “after” the offer is accepted.

Weird, whenever I've made an offer - it's asked for payment details and immediately taken payment if the seller agrees.

Back