Show me your early 90's Specialized MTB

ovlov440":1lym1nx5 said:
...does anyone have, or seen a '95/'96 Stumpjumper? It was an olive drab colour with grey umma gummas and lx/xt mix?

I have a 19" one I would sell, but the tyres are perished :-(

LIke this ??

main.php

89 rockhopper comp I had resprayed

main.php

rumpfy":rv6umjqy said:
andysblacksoul":rv6umjqy said:
Well good for you and thanks for the warm welcome to the forum

all the best :roll:

I don't represent this forum or the opinions of anyone from it.

I think you'll find plenty of people here who will be very excited about your totally sweet Hardrock.

I wonder if this guy has to work hard at being an Ass or if it just comes naturally......

OK it's no Klein but each to their own, one mans castle is anothers mud hut, posting insulting comments in a thread you clearly have no interest in just smacks of elitism or jealousy and makes you look very small...?

Of course you could of just had a bad day in which case a bigger man would probably apologise, but hey thats just me, and as a Specialized Hard Rock owner myself perhaps my moral fibre isn't up to yours......

Retroman666":1qogsslb said:
rumpfy":1qogsslb said:
andysblacksoul":1qogsslb said:
Well good for you and thanks for the warm welcome to the forum
all the best :roll:

I don't represent this forum or the opinions of anyone from it.
I think you'll find plenty of people here who will be very excited about your totally sweet Hardrock.
I wonder if this guy has to work hard at being an Ass or if it just comes naturally......
OK it's no Klein but each to their own, one mans castle is anothers mud hut, posting insulting comments in a thread you clearly have no interest in just smacks of elitism or jealousy and makes you look very small...?

+1
It just makes him look like a complete idiot.

I'd rather have my GT Tequesta than any other bike. It brings back great memories and rides great. When I owned it my mate had a Hardrock, full 300LX groupset! We rode everywhere on those bikes, up big mountains in the Lake District and all over the Peaks and Nottinghamshire too. Great bikes, I always thought his Specialized looked like a really quality bike.

Chrisv40's Rockhopper is really sweet, such a classic looking bike.

1986 Rockhopper
img_1812.jpg

1986 Stumpjumper Sport
IMG_0110.jpg

1983 Stumpjumper Project bike
IMG_0003.jpg

1992 Stumpjumper
IMG_0017-2.jpg

I've also got an 84,85 and one of the 2007 Anniversary framesets. Way too many projects in the garage.

there's some truth to that. I have like 25 hardrocks and they are not very special. Bottom of the product line, ya know? ;) I will post pictures of mine later. I have to unbury them from my pile of junk bikes.

Cs1 - blimey they are some sweet bikes! Love the yellow rockhopper in the first pic. I bet they ride really nicely.
Look all period correct - nice!

Retroman666":13ipw41q said:

Of course you could of just had a bad day in which case a bigger man would probably apologise, but hey thats just me, and as a Specialized Hard Rock owner myself perhaps my moral fibre isn't up to yours......

Its natural with a touch of elitism!

Rob Atkin":1ao7gmzb said:
I'd rather have my GT Tequesta than any other bike.

Hahaha! Really? More than any other bike? What if you had to choose between your Tequesta or a Hardrock? :LOL:

Back