Share your winter bike.

Bright green Planet X London road, full length guards. SRAM Rival and cable discs.

Incredibly comfortable bike and gets picked over more racy bikes in the summer as a result.

This is also my winter bike. (Slightly newer version).

I truly hate it.

Surprised to see you say it’s comfy…. As that’s the biggest issue for me. It’s harsh and slow.

I’ve fitted a carbon USE post , different saddle , and some conti 4season which have improved it but I will literally find any reason to take a different bike if I can. On those days it’s not too bad I find myself using my gravel bike with road wheels

This is also my winter bike. (Slightly newer version).

I truly hate it.

Surprised to see you say it’s comfy…. As that’s the biggest issue for me. It’s harsh and slow.

I’ve fitted a carbon USE post , different saddle , and some conti 4season which have improved it but I will literally find any reason to take a different bike if I can. On those days it’s not too bad I find myself using my gravel bike with road wheels
Probably time to move it on and build something you like. Good excuse for a build :)

Probably time to move it on and build something you like. Good excuse for a build :)

To be honest … I quite like that I hate it so much. Means I only wash it once a year , and don’t feel bad leaving it dirty or outside shops etc. Takes the stress out of winter riding as I used to spend a hour a week cleaning the old bike I had.

It also makes me appreciate the summer bikes more.

Back