Retrobike Touring.

Also...seriously considering getting into this....might not be this year, but definitely next year.

I already have a Trangia.....just need the rest of the kit! :)

Also...seriously considering getting into this....might not be this year, but definitely next year.

I already have a Trangia.....just need the rest of the kit! :)

Are you in the UK, if so let me know as I'm selling most of my camping / touring equipment this year, including my tent, Ortlieb kit, cooking kit etc etc You could use this as a one stop shop to get evrything you need to go touring ;-)

This seems like pretty good value for a 2 person, just over 2kg tent (though PX, so who knows, and I haven't seen it in real life, still):

(PAYDAY20 for the extra 20% off)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-03 at 14.35.58.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-03 at 14.35.58.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
What do you want to take with you and how big are your bags?
Bags are Carradice Super C Universal, 14 litres each.

Packing:

tent
little stool
camping quilt
sleeping bag liner
inflatable mat
inflatable pillow
stove
pot
mug
aeropress
some clothes
pair of camp slippers
some food
some tools/tube
little bits: Spork/knife/toothbrush
waterproof jacket
waterproof shorts
battery pack
phone
map
headtorch

All easily goes into the bags with the stool and tent strapped to the top of the rack, was just aiming to carry less.

I meant the roller, frame bag and saddle bag.

Apart from the stool, I carry almost the same things as you and have between 25 and 34 litres of space in my bags. Which is sometimes even more than the two Carradice with 14 litres each.
I use the Topeak front-, mid-(6 litres) and backloader, the toploader and occasionally a Versacage with a 3l drybag.
Tent is a MSR for 2 Persons. But I have only a sleeping bag for 15+°C which is very tiny when packed.

Back