RETROBIKE RESOURCES (non bike) - CAN YOU HELP?

Im a web designer and graphics designer. Designed a good few corporate logos and hi end corp websites aswell so small one man bands and diddy companies.

These have ranged from Siemens, Vet surgeries, Universitys all over UK to Michelle Dewberry winner of the Apprentice's own business & personal site.

Not much to offer either am afraid :?

Work in a independent retail store in York city centre, we sell a lot of tools, hardware & housewares 'n' stuff
whistle1.gif

I am a Microsoft Support Engineer (pc's and server etc) and can repair/build PC's etc.

Can also help hosting websites and forums and stuff.

Graphic Design/Photoshop and Maya 3D stuff, I don't have much free time though so don't expect something quickly.

Er, not sure how helpful it is but I work in the CD/DVD duplication industry so might be able to advise along those lines...

Sure she won't mind me mentioning - other half aka Scarlett has over 15 years' experience working with horses and riding instruction, and is also a fledgeling animal communicator too...

Residential estate agency, residential lettings and property management and residential block (site) management.

I'm a surveyor. Actually a mining engineer by qualification but haven't really ever done any of that. I can survey land and produce CAD drawings should you ever have the need!

Back