Retro Trends

I like what Ed says.

If your proud enough to post it, it (most probably) means quite a lot to you in some way.

Still, this doesnt account for poor taste... :LOL:

my prediction is an increased interest in clunkers and very early bikes, or at least the names associated with them. ritchey, cunningham, fisher, breezer etc

Personally I hope there are no trends. I like the fact that all the bikes are different, that everyone does them for different reasons and with different levels of effort and/or success. I like my bling Cooks, but then I like my non-bling DX mech - advantages of buying something that came frame-only is that there is no accepted spec to put on it. Takes all sorts.

Following on from the discussion/criticism of bikes and willingness to say yuck, I kinda agree that we could all be a bit more honest and it might actually help people in their builds. No need to actually say yuck, rather 'have you thought of this?' - maybe that should be a stock phrase so we don't scare anyone away!

I can see it now:

Option 1
"That looks f*ck*ng sh*t mate - I'd start again."

Option 2
"Have you maybe considered you are using too many colours on that build? Kinda looks like a patchwork quilt. In a constructive way of course..."

jez-4-bikes-max":lepw1iwt said:
I can see it now:

Option 1
"That looks f*ck*ng sh*t mate - I'd start again."

Option 2
"Have you maybe considered you are using too many colours on that build? Kinda looks like a patchwork quilt. In a constructive way of course..."

I think you should constructively reconsider your avatar. Its looks like F*cking Sh*t.

;) :D

PS : now I have bought it to your attention you can all tell me "That looks f*ck*ng sh*t mate - I'd start again." :LOL: :LOL:

Back