Rare Retrobikes...

Stanton":1hbp1f6l said:
The chainset on that bike was incredibly expensive if I remember right, hollow titanium crank arms or something. I always wanted one, but probably only because it was so expensive.
the cranks are magic motorcycle cranks.

I have nothing rare, although in my life I have seen an American Breezer, Cunningham, C-26.

1 of my mates had an american bitd, c-26? only one i've ever seen, the most beautiful welding EVER! had it built up with full campag groupo just to be different! would have been 91

elbry":14y7o2zl said:
anyone even got a pic of a pine mtn with a browning fork please..

marin_pine_mountain_w_monoshox_1_142.jpg

Try using the search facility - you'll be amazed what you can find!

A rare bike indeed, and one I would love to own (but would be afraid to ride).

I would love to see pics of a Tushingham B-52 if anybody has one.. I remember somebody at school having one and me aged 11 looking at it a lot :cool:

Never seen one since though :(

mynchiboy":8ims5acn said:
I would love to see pics of a Tushingham B-52 if anybody has one.. I remember somebody at school having one and me aged 11 looking at it a lot :cool:

Never seen one since though :(

tushinghamb-52.jpg

Here's one being carried - again, found by using the Retrobike search.

Archangel":2ot88okd said:
Is that a carbon/ti "Project Underground" ?

don't think they are all that rare.... one came up for sale in my area first week i was looking for mtbs.... decided to pass though... bass boat paint not my thing, klein= my thing.

Does anyone have one of these?

Attachments

• colella.jpg
    colella.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2,260
  • Image0047.jpg
    Image0047.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2,260
RARE

How about an Offroad Toad ?? i've only ever seen the one in the flesh ..... some wee ars*hole was kicking his about blaming the bike for not winning a race he'd entered ......

if anyone has one let me know - i'd be VERY interested in buying !!!

Back