Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Fatal Swan":143zghpm said:
Couple of quick questions for any Dyna Tech owners with access to their bikes (I'm planning a couple of upgrades but it's in storage 300 miles away at the moment...)

Can anyone tell me the head tube length of a 19" Dyna Tech Diablo (mine is here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=292714&start=10), or what the minimum steerer length would be with the stock stem? I've got hold of a rather lovely RC35 fork but I'd like to make sure its steerer is going to be long enough.

Also does anyone have an idea of the weight of the steel UGLI fork is? After getting the Dyna Tech down to 23lbs so far I'm also keen to know what kind of weight penalty the RC35 would come with (it's about 1520g).

Cheers! :)

Sorry man, wish I could help.

Re:

My RSP Ti/M Trax Proline Ti with Sachs Quarz hubs/Sachs Quarz rear mech Sachs Plasma shifters and Mavix X618 Ceramic.
And some pretty new Decals from Gil.

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

The Ogre looks good and very rare haven't seen one of those on sale before
Seen plenty of Diablo and the other models

I wonder whether the ogre is metal matrix or mt4 guise?

I'm nearly crying right now because that black M Trax 400 is to of my wanted list, but I need it in the larger 19.25" size :evil: :facepalm:

The seat tube decal says it's titanium. Would the Ogre frame be essentially an MT4?

$_57.JPG

ultrazenith":1mbt7ygr said:
I'm nearly crying right now because that black M Trax 400 is to of my wanted list, but I need it in the larger 19.25" size :evil: :facepalm:

The seat tube decal says it's titanium. Would the Ogre frame be essentially an MT4?

$_57.JPG

Yep

Same as mt4

I think there was another one in a subsequent catalogue with a metal matrix MT5 frame - or maybe im mistaken.

I will check the veterancycleclublibra

ultrazenith":291igzuf said:
It sounds familiar, and I seem to recall Raleigh used all their MT# frames within their line up of complete bikes.

Yes only '93 Dynatech Cronos MMC and MT5 were metal matrix
And of course the race machines

But ogre was always MT4 in bike version

Back