Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

ibbz":3ulwl38y said:
kingbling":3ulwl38y said:
what would you do with this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RALEIGH-SPECI ... &rt=nc leave it alone or rip it to bits and barstadize the frame with surplus parts just coz ya can :x :idea:

I'd change the bits - the bits on the bike aren't very attractive and overwhelm.
I also am not a fan of UGLI forks - Reynolds 531 Pace for me!

Definitely keep the UGLIs I say!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Same dilemma with mine (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=292714&start=10) - I went down the 'upgrade the parts and put on a few fancy bits' route and am going back to finish the job more thoroughly! Problem is I couldn't resist buying a really nice condition set of Pace RC35 (MXCD version) lately, and if the UGLI goes then the matching stem goes, and then the stock Ti bar goes in favour of a carbon one, etc etc...

Fatal Swan":ul2tclqc said:
Same dilemma with mine (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=292714&start=10) - I went down the 'upgrade the parts and put on a few fancy bits' route and am going back to finish the job more thoroughly! Problem is I couldn't resist buying a really nice condition set of Pace RC35 (MXCD version) lately, and if the UGLI goes then the matching stem goes, and then the stock Ti bar goes in favour of a carbon one, etc etc...

That's true, same thing happened with my Dynatech which went from this:

main.php

to this:

r7rnd0.jpg

And it's still going (fitted some small red USE bar ends and changed the grips) all I wanted to do was to change the seat post!

Here's a photo showing me, my brother and a riding buddy up on Dartmoor one summer afternoon in 1994.

Special Products Division role call:
1993 M Trax 400 Duo Tech (me)
1994 Dynatech Diablo STX with UGLI forks (my brother)
1994 M Trax Ti 1000 (our friend)

Sem_Ti_tulo_16.jpg

Hello at all,

found two pics of my vaction in vala di sesto in 1994.During this trip we have had ridden our upgraded MT 600 trainingsbikes.

Nice Weekend at all

ultrazenith":2h3habdt said:
Here's a photo showing me, my brother and a riding buddy up on Dartmoor one summer afternoon in 1994.

Sem_Ti_tulo_16.jpg
:D
Excellent!
That you on the floor?

Dynatechrider":3bmypu06 said:
Hello at all,

found two pics of my vaction in vala di sesto in 1994.During this trip we have had ridden our upgraded MT 600 trainingsbikes.

Nice Weekend at all

Beautiful place to cycle! Thanks for sharing.
Which one is you? Guy at top looks like Marco Patani

ibbz":3ouvmy4e said:
ultrazenith":3ouvmy4e said:

Sem_Ti_tulo_16.jpg
:D
Excellent!
That you on the floor?

I'm the one in the Dynatech Jersey.

Latest posts

Back