prolly over payed, and I don't care.

Yeah spoke to him already, he sold the big champ years ago unfortunately.
Don't think switchblades are in my ballpark I'm afraid.

The trek big fork, yeah I've looked at those, very much an option.
Also very partial to the Pace RC30, but several people mentioned they are a really rough ride.

Last edited:
That is one amazing looking frame, think the kool looking stays under the brake pivots maybe over estimating period braking power? But ive never had an e stay or similar frame only conventional hardtails.. I look forward to seeing this whole.
Does probably demand weird niche parts build though?!

I bought the frame from hein😂💪🏻 he say to me when he whas at my home that somebody bid him a good price.
but we already had a deal.really fair of him. 👍👍

I bought the frame from hein😂💪🏻 he say to me when he whas at my home that somebody bid him a good price.
but we already had a deal.really fair of him. 👍👍
Nope, not sure what you are on about. Slandering people on a forum is a no go in my opinion but if you do at least don't get it wrong.
Didn't buy this from Hein, if I did I wouldn't have paid what I paid. @Hverschuren

Nope, not sure what you are on about. Slandering people on a forum is a no go in my opinion but if you do at least don't get it wrong.
Didn't buy this from Hein, if I did I wouldn't have paid what I paid. @Hverschuren
Thats not the case , maybe my bad English.
I only say that its really onnest from him.
I think its a little miscommunication.
You think that i mean that i got it and you dont. Thats not the case.
When he was at my home he said that he can sell the fork allone for a good price to somebody . I mean mayble dubble the money but he didn and honnest. With other words only was saying thats he is loyal. Its really difficult to write good English 😅🙏

Back