Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue sky & dusty trails :D

Neilll carving 'The Berms' at Chicksands

Attachments

• chicky-neilll.jpg
    chicky-neilll.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 1,331
I'll put this one in. Before anyone starts about it being non-retro, I agree, but the rules state that the bike must be retro or have a retro part in the pic.
It has M739 cranks on it and a UN-72 BB in it ;)
Took it at 7am this morning.

Attachments

• Barry Sidings 07-06-2008 7am (2.1).JPG
    Barry Sidings 07-06-2008 7am (2.1).JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 1,316
DSC03299.jpg

Here's my summer POTM entry - spent the day fixing and fettling old Konas. The Kilauea has been having as much of it's original kit refitted as possible ready to sell. The Aa has been a bit porly lately - the crowns broke on the original xc500s but managed to find another set - they got fitted today. The Hei Hei has just been stripped ready for shipping to Taulpaul tomorrow.

Resized-OldKonas.jpg

Hmm, should have taken my P7 to Wales this weekend.. just for this photo! :(

Ok I can't argue that there is anything retro about the picture, so I'm not entering it! :roll: (unless Pace RC36 Pro Class 2's are considered retro?)

But it just goes to prove that summer is here! :D :D

Attachments

• Summer.jpg
    Summer.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,238
Summer Sneaker

Mrs K and her Jamis Dakar Team gets in on the summer snapper act with some very last minute MM 08 training this afternoon....

Mr K

Attachments

• Mrs K June 2008.jpg
    Mrs K June 2008.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,224
Dom K is going to win this one hands down.

THAT is what summer is about. Sod the fact that they're not wearing helmets, it's riding, it's where we all began. I love it.

I like Pickle's picture :LOL: Shamus picture is :cool: And the no crash hat ride is sweet. Can't beat the freedom feel of cycling with no lump of plastic on your head :cool: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back