Pedros bike stand £25 FaceBook in Rainham

So, the stand mentioned above was in working order but had a few issues…

Plus, someone had removed the quick clamp mechanism and replaced/welded on a threaded bar and crank handle. the stand worked but it wasn’t great. I got the quick clamp from eBay for a reasonable price but couldn’t find anything on the other spares I needed.

After fruitlessly searching for spare parts online, I thought I’d give pedros head office a try. Well, they came up trumps…

For a small fee €33 I got the replacement part for the cracked head clamp, 2x replacement jaws, 2x rubber jaw covers, 2x new feet for the stand and a selection of stickers posted all the way from Sweden.

Top after sales from Lars at Pedro's Europe AB

Amazing result. What a great service from Pedros. Makes me very happy to still hear you can get great service and support from companies. Those stands are good. Should give many, many years of service now! Where you putting all your stickers?!* ;)

I know right?!

Defo two will adorn the stand legs (still haven’t cleaned it, lol) maybe the third large one will look so good on my black tool cabinet.

From now on park tools can go whistle, I’m voting for pedro ;-)

I know right?!

Defo two will adorn the stand legs (still haven’t cleaned it, lol) maybe the third large one will look so good on my black tool cabinet.

From now on park tools can go whistle, I’m voting for pedro ;-)
😊 Nice problem to have - where to put sitckers!

Handy having two stands though. You can use one more as a "wash" stand and the other as a "repair" stand. I think the Park might become the "wash" stand...

Back