Olmo Frames, mechs, pedals & more

MartinB123

Senior Retro Guru
Parts for sale – July 2014
Thought i’d consolidate a few threads into one thread and add a few more items for sale.
All items are located in Oxford (OX1). Postage included in prices apart from frames. Please enquire with postcode for accurate postage costings for the frames.

1. Olmo Giro Frame, forks, Headset & BB.

54cmx54cm and Oria tubing. Rides lovely, had this for a few years now and I don't need it any more.

As with most Olmo's of this generation (early-mid 90s) the paintwork isn't great. It's free of deep scratches and dings and ideal to be repainted or used as it is. £75. Please enquire for postage price.

Please note, the frame is now stripped and is just frame, forks, headset & BB.

2. Another Olmo frame.

Needs a refurb but perfectly usable as it is. No dents/dings or deep scratches. Oria tubing.
Please note, there are no forks, headset or seatpost bolt with this. They’ve gone to another Olmo frame of mine (spot the theme here?) £40. Please enquire for postage price.

3. Shimano 6400 Ultregra Tricolour double crankset.

Good condition, 53/39 ‘Vuelta’ 9 speed chainrings. (fine with 7/8 speed mechs) The light scratches would polish out i’m sure. Little bit of shoe mark on each crankarm. Crankbolts included. 170mm long. £45 posted.

4. Shimano Sora Flightdeck 2x8 Brifters

Shimano Flightdeck 2x8 Shifters - look to be early items, fully working condition if a bit bruised. Hoods in good condition. Fully compatible with the 7 speed tricolour derailleur for sale below, too. £45 posted.

5. Shimano 6400/Ultegra Tricolour rear mech.

Used in an 8 speed setup with the above shifters, I gather this is technically a 7 speed mech however works fine with an 8 speed setup. Good condition. £30 posted.

6. One pair of Celeste (Bianchi) SPD pedals.

Shimano cleat fitment, bearings run very smooth. Unknown brand but these were fitted to my Bianchi Mega Pro XL. May benefit from a touch-up with celeste paint if you're that way inclined. £25 posted

7. Profile Design TT bar extensions.

Good condition. The wristpads are spring loaded which is a nice feature. Pics to follow. £25 posted.

Hi

Do you have any more info on the second frame? What size is it? What year (approx) is it?

Kind Regards

Nathan

Back