OK, i'm putting this out there, i'm likely to get toasted

Re: OK, i'm putting this out there, i'm likely to get toaste

i must be weird :LOL:
I take sti's off and replace with Suntour XC Pro thumbies. Done it on all my bikes since my first Hahanna in 1994 :)

Your all weird!.....grip shift is tactile, immediate, intuitive, light and minimal........we're it not for the need to have to visually check your gear by looking down, especially in the dark, it would be perfect......nothing ever is though, I bet even Susannah Reid gets the odd bogey to sort out!......

feetabix":1h0shmgl said:
Your all weird!.....grip shift is tactile, immediate, intuitive, light and minimal........we're it not for the need to have to visually check your gear by looking down, especially in the dark, it would be perfect......nothing ever is though, I bet even Susannah Reid gets the odd bogey to sort out!......
You don't get aching thumbs on a long muddy slog with gripshift either , or am I getting arthritic ?
BTW Feetabix Louise Minchin is more perfect IMO despite looking like she has forgotten her contact lenses :roll: :facepalm: :LOL:
Mike

Old skool gripshit needed zipties to work BITD, and you needed Rambo arms to move the distance between gears, especially in the wet.

"Thumbs" up from me for the reliability of a well tuned thumbshifter.

I used to consider you a friend karl.....

"I don't like thumbies, but i'd crawl a hundred miles across broken glass and dogshit to get some if the other option was gripshift..."

I totally agree. . . :)

feetabix":3uelvwok said:
I used to consider you a friend Karl.....

I would hope a gripshift or thumbshifter wouldn't change that my friend.....

and I suffered from lack of Rambo Arms.... ;)

:LOL: .......my iPad won't let me add an image of Harry hill leaning over his desk........but if it would, then......

feetabix":35lcvzuy said:
:LOL: .......my iPad won't let me add an image of Harry hill leaning over his desk........but if it would, then......

Lol. :LOL:

Back