NEW TI RALEIGH 753 40TH TDF ANNIVERSARY MODEL v.2

Re: Re:

dorset boy":3i9klisv said:
The bikes still look the same to me,Joop 1980.

Look better than today's sloping top tube horrors anyway. Beautiful pic, haven't seen it before. First one I've seen that Joop isn't wheelsucking! :D

Re:

I know we've moved on in safety terms and I'm not intending this to be a cycling PPE debate, but from a pure photo perspective, it's refreshing to see faces and expressions rather than glasses and helmets

pigman":2di2m8aq said:
I know we've moved on in safety terms and I'm not intending this to be a cycling PPE debate, but from a pure photo perspective, it's refreshing to see faces and expressions rather than glasses and helmets

You're not wrong there.

Rapparee87":2iahzaw4 said:
dorset boy":2iahzaw4 said:
The bikes still look the same to me,Joop 1980.

Look better than today's sloping top tube horrors anyway. Beautiful pic, haven't seen it before. First one I've seen that Joop isn't wheelsucking! :D
He's sucking the wheel of the camera motorbike :)

Re:

Ahhh... all this reminiscing is making me wish I could buy a new bike just like those proper ones the pros used to rock.

:)

Returning to the Raleigh love-in after going for an eye test.

"wish I could buy a new bike just like those proper ones"

Try ringing them them up or even sending them a telex, I'm sure they could sort you out.

I popped into main reception on Triumph Road to get this.

Admittedly it was some time ago.

Nice sign BTW

Attachments

• note ti 2.jpg
    note ti 2.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 139
Getting back to the subject in hand, producing a replica is inextricably linked to the history and shared memory of the brand.

Doing what Accell has done it's going to be very hard to please people like us.

Back