New Project '59 Experto Crede

Website gone -Was 'Coastline.co.uk'...all have now is an art one https://hattoshnemeth.wordpress.com/
See if i can dig out some of the filmed sections -day's walking sped up, down to 20 minutes, so bit like doing the coastline on a crosser!! The Chinese loved it, 1/2 mil hits from there. Had to watch going round Power stations, oil refineries etc...just in case you'd be recording stuff that was sensitive. Want to finish Cornwall's coastpath, then we'll have full HD film from London to Liverpool -pushing a road bike just sooooo much easier than a MTB, and narrower -paths at this time of year get overgrown... Settled on a Yeti Arc X, roadified it 105 stuff, changed the forks back recently to get it back into gravel bike mode. Anyway see if i can dig some of those films out, there's conversations with people I met recorded over them -some are F+*&*% hilarious ! image.jpg

Very cool project. Camera platform being stolen is s**t. F**king thieves need adjusting.
Ironic really, years later -pic of my Yeti on stolen bikes Bristol, Guy who bought it off the thieves had it stolen himself..I just commented whata nice bike it was, and how I enjoyed buying that bit, that bit and that...was a lovely bike, I hated losing it -did wish him well in getting it back!

Here it is! I laced those Halo's myself...
https://stolenbristolbikes.blogspot.com/2013/02/toms-yeti-kokopelli.html

Anyway -shifters.
Never used 'bar ends' -Q? -are they easier than downtube ones, stem mounted -Could maybe could make somethin like the pic?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 18.15.44.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 18.15.44.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Always wondered about them...hmm -went internet fishing, and seen lots of different things folx have done. Bike came with dual shimano down tube friction shifters...did think about maybe putting them on the inner bars like the above pic -neat, but it's getting at them to change gears. Want the drops, the brake levers stay, but its finding a way of changing L/R close to a modern brake shifter lever set up...

Back