New Project '59 Experto Crede

Strangley did have a bar go on me once -just went on LH side -was on the flat so slowed gently, thankfully. Alloy bars, was an abused bike though -having same stem/Maes bar separation issue, they bend the bars after they put the GB stem on or something? Likely not, but I'm not figuring it out either...hacksaw would seem to be the fastest A to B solution!

@Jez Nemeth joined at 10:00am. Some 12 hours later we're on page 10!!! Strong start. Like I said before some amazing bikes (pedal and motor variety) and also some amazing skill having looked at your website of various things/stuff! @Guinessisgoodforyou has found another friend, just be careful as before you know it, he'll be sharing links to all these other bikes you need in your life, as if we haven't got enough already!!! 🤣🤣🤣

@Jez Nemeth joined at 10:00am. Some 12 hours later we're on page 10!!! Strong start. Like I said before some amazing bikes (pedal and motor variety) and also some amazing skill having looked at your website of various things/stuff! @Guinessisgoodforyou has found another friend, just be careful as before you know it, he'll be sharing links to all these other bikes you need in your life, as if we haven't got enough already!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Good tip Woz! Yup, wouldn't take much encouragement -Think the mrs be putting her foot down this time, she's pretty tolerant ...Got a 15ft Plesiosaur in boxes under the bed (it's long dead BTW), house is full of 'stuff', mind you there's always space to hide another bike ... Having said goodbye to the FZR yesterday ...always fancied another Malvern Star - Steel one this time, 5 Star with OTT box lining!! Then I'll stop...

Nah.

Just how I get round the Mrs... easier to apologise afterwards, chocs and a bottle of wine go a long way...

That Cyclone is lush, detail, Mafrac brake springs are like new, little things -and it's Welsh!

Back