My Lemond

Here is an old pic of mine. I updated it last year with Campag Athena and H Plus Son wheels, I would take another pic but it's in bits at the moment.

Has been pretty much my daily ride since new 12 years ago, love it. Tried quite a few carbon and alu bikes since but still prefer this as it feels more alive and gives great feed back. Will be treating it to re-spray soon though and new forks (as the stock ones are not great to be honest).

9028255508_2b30db2df3_c.jpg

Thanks, it's a 2002 model. 57cm frame, I am 6ft 3in so you would usually expect me to fit on a bigger bike. I tried a 59cm at the time though and I don't think I would have my 2nd child today if I had gone for that, it was really big!!!

Mine is a 53,I hope you keep the frame colour the same,I'll get mine refurbished in a couple of years but who by I'm not sure.

Re: headset fitted

Not as nice as original record but will do for now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 920
Help needed. Trying to source the hub covers for my Mavic cosmic wheels. These are the 94 model with the blue covers. I heard Maviv changed these for alloy as the blu ones cracked as mine have. I've tried everywhere even Mavic but no joy.

Latest posts

Back