Muddy Fox Intereactive Ultimate ?

I'll take two please, wrap them in gold thread and have them delivered by a naked wiling Kate Moss to my private Island in Hawaii

It always amazes me that often you get new members who come on, as a first post want to sell something, ask what it is worth, are given guidance (and evidence of previous sales) and then pitch into the ether.....

As I said it’s not cheap. But it’s what I paid Muddy Fox. So if you think it’s to expensive go on and ride your old and abused bikes. This one is NOS and a “Unicorn”. It is not meant for bargain hunters but for someone who loves these bikes like I did. If there is someone interested let me know in a PM. I will give the necessary additional information.

An unridden bike that's effectively unrideable seems like a strange idea to me.
But what do I know..

Re:

We had a rule that we do not abuse or mickey take a sellers add in the members sale section, I can see that has failed.

Arnoud, some who do not use the community other than to just pop in to sell stuff and never be seen again often seem to have a price in mind that does not reflect the actual worth.

Don't forget, not everything in limited numbers is valueable. Not everything rare is valueable and what is priceless to you may not be worth tuppence to another.

To help with your pricing the forum does have a section where you can ask what is my xyz worth and this might give you a better idea what those who monitor the market, have as a suggested value.

Try that first then see where you want to go from there.

Back