Muddy Fox Courier Womens Find!

rocky mountain

Devout Dirtbag
hi,
whilst strolling along, this caught my eye, £50. I am going to pick it up for my 11 year old daughter as her first mountain bike.

Looks totally mint. Any details would be helpfuL. Most Couriers I have seen are bashed and bruised.

Attachments

• muddyFox2.jpg
    muddyFox2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,135
  • MuddyFox.jpg
    MuddyFox.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 1,134
Looks like a nice bike, I think that they night be suntour thumbies too, probably worth the money alone.I was looking for something like this for wife and bought a 15" Lava dome in the end.

Nice find.

Hi,
got it, have just cleaned it, pumped up the tyres and thats it!

there is almost no wear, just some scratches, rust spots. The chainrings have no marking etc, so very little miles.

I think it was used for a year or a summer and then put in the garage and has sat there.

Tempted to sell it if the price is right, I have got it for my daughter who loves the retro vibe, but we could use that money to buy a lighter bike which she can really ride off road. If that makes sense.

Anyhow it has a good home now and will be used

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 980
  • IMAG0790.jpg
    IMAG0790.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 980
  • tyre.jpg
    tyre.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 980
Although my daughter loves the colour and its coolness, she's finding it very heavy, so I may sell it and fund a new bike(!)

I can see what she means, to her it must feel like a 60 lb bike to me.

Any thoughts on pricing? It literally is immaculate and original, with the brake cable being replaced. It must be on of the rarest ones in this condition.

Back