Mountain Cycles, I have a few......

I love mountain cycles and dearly miss my rumble. Love the simplicity of yours, looks like an ace ride.
I’m on the lookout for a horizontal drop out retro jump bike like a chameleon or rumble, but finding it difficult finding one really.

I love mountain cycles and dearly miss my rumble. Love the simplicity of yours, looks like an ace ride.
I’m on the lookout for a horizontal drop out retro jump bike like a chameleon or rumble, but finding it difficult finding one really.
They are fab to ride, however the red one is going to be a wallhanger soon. I have found cracks in the frame and don't want to ruin it by stripping the red off to weld it. May still use it on easy Sunny Summer canal rides.....

They are fab to ride, however the red one is going to be a wallhanger soon. I have found cracks in the frame and don't want to ruin it by stripping the red off to weld it. May still use it on easy Sunny Summer canal rides.....
mine also cracked, at the wishbone to seat tube junction. I had it welded when i was working with some contractors in teh netherlands, but it wasnt a great job and it ended up in the scrap yard. Wish i did have it as wall art, but the mrs at the time didnt want it around and it wasnt really worth anything back then (10 years ago).

Where has yours cracked?

mine also cracked, at the wishbone to seat tube junction. I had it welded when i was working with some contractors in teh netherlands, but it wasnt a great job and it ended up in the scrap yard. Wish i did have it as wall art, but the mrs at the time didnt want it around and it wasnt really worth anything back then (10 years ago).

Where has yours cracked?
Same spot! I think it was a known weakspot as the frame was redesigned on the later Rumble.

Back