mini pump recommendation

Modern ! Ooooooh , wash your mouth out with soap and water !

Couldn't remember when the big day was mate , APPOLS

Mike

Mike Muz 67":3szm7wip said:
Modern ! Ooooooh , wash your mouth out with soap and water !
Couldn't remember when the big day was mate , APPOLS
Mike
I decided to buy a modern Wilier after riding my mates bike! The brakes was knob on and the way the Campag'
ergo's shifted was out of this world compared to down tube shifters and the gearing suited me more in the hills.

13th May the funeral takes place :(

Re:

Nob on , is that a technical term ? :LOL:

I remember the first egoshifters , that's why I stuck to Shimano ! Still do mate .

Anyway , back on topic , I think the Lezyne is the best mini pump I've had . And the tyres go up pretty quick too .

Mike

Had a little chuckle at the above posts. I use a Topeak Pocket Rocket; even for high volume MTB tyres which does take some time to pump up. The best is a mini-pump to get you out of a fix and on the road again, then one of these http://media.thehubsa.co.za/forum/uploa ... 356772.jpg to use at a petrol station to get the pressure up where it should be.

Lezyne for both mini and track pumps. I tried a top peak but it kept blowing off of the valve and left me with a flat on the road and no way to pump it up so it met with the surface of the lake I was standing next to.

The Top Peak pocket rocket is now sleeping with the fishes and Luca Brasi.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7RMKq8RQj4[/youtube]

i use this cheap mini-pump to put a few psi in to check for pinches...........then....................

Ian Raleigh":1cqehwan said:
That Topeak Mini Morph looks good and looks like a tiny track pump, It would be good
to see that pump placed at the side of your hand or saddle for size comparison ?

True, it does take a bit of pumping, but not to the point where your arms hurt. And do you really carry a Track pump around with you??

Attachments

• topeak.jpg
    topeak.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 139
Many thanks for all your recommendations and experience in using your preferred pump.
Always good to see what the experts use :)

Cheers

Rich

Leyzene mini pump in the summer and switch to a full length pump in the winter that gets more use. Carry co2 as well for quicker high pressure fixes.

Back