mini pump recommendation

Montello":2xbrbfhu said:
Leyzene mini pump in the summer and switch to a full length pump in the winter that gets more use. Carry co2 as well for quicker high pressure fixes.

Never used co2 cartridges , can you regulate how much pressure you put into the tyre , or is it guess-work ?

Mike

Mike Muz 67":1jzv78zf said:
Montello":1jzv78zf said:
Leyzene mini pump in the summer and switch to a full length pump in the winter that gets more use. Carry co2 as well for quicker high pressure fixes.

Never used co2 cartridges , can you regulate how much pressure you put into the tyre , or is it guess-work ?

Mike

You just empty them and you get about 110psi in a 23mm tyre.

Great for being able to get going quickly and fully up to pressure.

Montello":2v5jy67y said:
Mike Muz 67":2v5jy67y said:
Montello":2v5jy67y said:

Mike

You just empty them and you get about 110psi in a 23mm tyre.

Great for being able to get going quickly and fully up to pressure.

Great !

Cheers for that ;)

Mike

Re:

Hi All,
Have decided on the Lezyne Pressure Drive. Ordered one yesterday.
Thanks for all your input

Cheers

Rich :D

Re:

So how is it? The lezyne?

Got a topeak harpoon and another rocket generic here.

Hi,
The lezyne is an excellent pump. It does what I want with very little effort.
Having said that, I'm only used to cheap pumps that are hard work.
The main reason I bought this was so I could fit it in the rear pocket of my jacket.
I don't use pressure gauges at all and measure the air in the tyre with just a "press" of the thumb as I assume millions do. :mrgreen:
If you're happy with what you've got I'd stick to it, but like I said this is an excellent, well made blower that I'd recommend and want to thank again all the views on this post so much.

Cheers,

Richard :D

The Zefal is a great little pump very light works great check out reviews you will also be able to get it for that price from your lbs 5 colour options distributor has all colours in stock.
BEST ON BUDGET Cycling Active (2011).

BEST ON TEST Triathlete's World (2011).

Back