MBR Article March 2010

drystonepaul":rrch4b2v said:
How long before we start seeing signed copies in the 'For Sale' section...?

If anyone would like a signed copy I'll happily oblige.

Not sure how I'd track any traffic from MBR. Be interesting though. Last article we did saw no significant increase in traffic from the stats, but they didn't promote us particualrly.

Brilliant article would be good if a publication like Cycling Weekly did something similar for the proposed retrobike road bike ride in May

Nice find Neill.

MBR have indicated I can publish the article in hi-res on the site once the mag has left the shelves.

A few more pics my Mr Waugh up here http://bit.ly/arxYfs retro bikes on a retro camera. Have to say thats the best photo I've ever seen for capturing the grello on my Yo.

Just read it! Good read! This site is all thats keeping me sane at the moment! unemployed, girlfriend 200miles away and not sure she wants to be with me, oh and I wont see her for 3 months. My bikes are keeping me going and seeing all your Retrobike Projects on here!

i finally managed to get a copy today! :x no one had it! my local shop had cancelled it! i had to order it!! donkies!!! :x

overall happy with it though, only thing about my bit is that geoff took a pic of my E3 toptube aswel as the pic of the elite etc, but didn't mention i had 2 bikes there so that could be confusing without mentioning the 2nd bike in the write up.

i'm famous now though!! :LOL:

REKIBorter":28o4rxhs said:
I wonder why they haven't included pictures of Wobbly John, Neil__J and Lou74?

Because mags and newspapers have limited pagination unlike the web where one can waffle on for years and post thousands of pix! There wasn't enough space.... :(

jonnyboy666":9kzdo6bz said:
i finally managed to get a copy today! :x no one had it! my local shop had cancelled it! i had to order it!! donkies!!! :x

overall happy with it though, only thing about my bit is that geoff took a pic of my E3 toptube aswel as the pic of the elite etc, but didn't mention i had 2 bikes there so that could be confusing without mentioning the 2nd bike in the write up.

i'm famous now though!! :LOL:

I didn't have to mention anything since I was taking the pix not writing the words! This may be aimed at the wrong person. I don't work in the MBR offices. With regards to names - imagine the myriad ways BOTH my names are spelt. And pronounced. In France I am Gee-off Woff. Call yourself Jack or Jonty and Bingo! Problem solved. ;) Good to ride out with you guys and great to see that you don't mind getting your shiney steeds muddy. So, anyway, who does want my Scott Unishock suspension fork. Light, not stiff, 15mm of travel. I spoil you. Really I do.

The Waughmeister joins the RB fold. Welcome Geoff, or is it Goff? And no I don't want you Scott Unishocks, crap is crap no matter how old it is.

Back