Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

The History Man":3vrupzaa said:
Painting the bathroom.

Thinking about the hill behind the house, wondering what it would be like to feel the wind in my hair again, the rush of tarmac and gravel passing beneath my exerting form. Pitting myself against the elements. Becoming harder, faster, stronger, more in tune with my steed, more aware of gradient, line and balance. Meeting the challenge of the cliffs, crouched along the coastline, beckoning me onward, downward, seaward. Returning spent, elated, exhilarated.

Back to the bathroom.

Chips for tea.

Apparently one IKEA cupboard doesn’t constitute a utility room....so I’m not allowed out to play either. :(

Table booked at the pub for tea.... :D

Attachments

• BEFBE7A6-761F-4CB4-BE9B-6E6911C41112.jpeg
    BEFBE7A6-761F-4CB4-BE9B-6E6911C41112.jpeg
    976.5 KB · Views: 966
Re:

My neighbour has just popped round with a corned beef and potato pie and a treacle tart. Straight from her oven.

Maybe there is a god.

And sort out the times on those appliances. I’m twitching here.

Re: Re:

The History Man":2qqz11hv said:
My neighbour has just popped round with a corned beef and potato pie and a treacle tart. Straight from her oven.

Maybe there is a god.

And sort out the times on those appliances. I’m twitching here.

Neighbors bearing food are the best...

Stop twitching, they aren’t clocks, it the remaining run time... now breathe...

:facepalm:

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

Neighbours with a U are bettererer.

That’s two strikes today. One more and I shall send you to see the headmistress.

It will be a short walk.

Re:

@ Twister & xxNick75 how would you feel about having me and Mrs SP? She is erm, not fast BUT she’d only do one lap and due to the lack of mixed teams we’ll place a LOT higher than last year!

SP

Splatter Paint":d094ox6b said:
@ Twister & xxNick75 how would you feel about having me and Mrs SP? She is erm, not fast BUT she’d only do one lap and due to the lack of mixed teams we’ll place a LOT higher than last year!

SP

That’s a great suggestion,

Haven’t seen Nick around these parts for a while however I’m in contact with Twister so will drop him an email

Re:

Sooo, I'm on the point of sending payment, but where do I need to be, I'm not fit enough to ride many laps but I'm willing to do my bit!
I'm more about coming for the weekend and looking at pretty old bikes, and drinking copious amounts of beer :LOL:

Spudly":2hexwnfg said:
Sooo, I'm on the point of sending payment, but where do I need to be, I'm not fit enough to ride many laps but I'm willing to do my bit!
I'm more about coming for the weekend and looking at pretty old bikes, and drinking copious amounts of beer :LOL:

You're ready.

Have a look at last years lap times if you're in any doubt!

Back