Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re:

Right then.

With the sad loss of Nobby and Jnr I've juggled the teams a bit and moved Danson and Window Maker over to almost mirror the same line up as last year.

Ten Man Teams
We have 20 riders paid up and entered so they are guaranteed a place and then we have 10 riders for the remaining 9 spaces so if your able to - please send your payment as soon as possible

Four Man teams
Warm welcome to Boy-o-Boy who takes the final place and a welcomed addition to Big Al's team replacing Red Chilli the crazy fool who dives out of loft hatches :facepalm:

If anyone fancies a ride on a four man let me know as Twister is still short of one

Spud

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 309
Re: Re:

My_Teenage_Self":3e7ltaeh said:
widowmaker":3e7ltaeh said:
When should I start training, is a week before enough :D

I've been training* since the last mayhem.

*Procrastinating.

Like I say to my Wife, planning and preparation is the most important part :p

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

Painting the bathroom.

Thinking about the hill behind the house, wondering what it would be like to feel the wind in my hair again, the rush of tarmac and gravel passing beneath my exerting form. Pitting myself against the elements. Becoming harder, faster, stronger, more in tune with my steed, more aware of gradient, line and balance. Meeting the challenge of the cliffs, crouched along the coastline, beckoning me onward, downward, seaward. Returning spent, elated, exhilarated.

Back to the bathroom.

Chips for tea.

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

The History Man":1bl0eqmf said:
Painting the bathroom.

Thinking about the hill behind the house, wondering what it would be like to feel the wind in my hair again, the rush of tarmac and gravel passing beneath my exerting form. Pitting myself against the elements. Becoming harder, faster, stronger, more in tune with my steed, more aware of gradient, line and balance. Meeting the challenge of the cliffs, crouched along the coastline, beckoning me onward, downward, seaward. Returning spent, elated, exhilarated.

Back to the bathroom.

Chips for tea.

With fish :D

Back