Marin Rockstar (?) Forx

Ferris

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I am looking for a pair of Rockstar forx for a c1995 Team Marin. Are there different versions of these forks, did they change for specific models and/or years?

Cheers,

Mark

I have a set from a 1994 Pine Mtn, 17.5" frame. I don't know if they were different from the team.
Let me know if interested.

Hi azaro,

I will check on the sizes tonight. it looks good thou... They look very similar to the original Rockstar forx, do you know the history, are they off a early Marin? They look very nice...

MF

As far as I'm aware they are off a 1994 Team Marin. They look like they've been fitted, but never used.
Really nice forks and very light. I was going to fit them to my Kona Kilauea but decided to saty with the original P2's.

i have a set of nos rockstar forks 1.1/8 size in silver. they were removed from a marin indian fire trail and have never been used. pm me if your interested

Hi Mark,

i've got this:

A 1995 Marin Rock Star 740gr. from an Indian Fire Trail in very good condition.
But you must have some good arguments to make me sell the fork. Because i will have to search for another matching fork for my Scott rebuild.

p1010008_163.jpg

Cheers,

Adam

Are you still looking? I am just about to put a pair of 1995 Marin Rockster forks up for sale on the forum. They are in really good condition although they are missing the Marin lettering from the front of each leg (as in Juice's photo). The side mounted Marin Stickers are still there though.

Marin forks needed for Rpcky Ridge

Juice,

Are the Rockstar forks still an option for you to sell? THey would look great on my '93 Rocky Ridge in desparate need of some hangers after my '95 rock shox finally let go!

Let me know if you would consider departing with them.

Best regards,

Surferguy44

Back