MacRetro Trading Post

Tell me about it - I'm apparently in breach of the "one in, one out" rule, because there's been a crossover of the one coming in and the one going out. It's sold already, just haven't delivered it yet!"

Mine's actually going all right, got a date, venue without much hassle. What's concerning me is that I can see what she's doing - casually throwing around details like the hundreds we need to spend on a cake for example - knowing full well that I can't accept that, will do a full audit and end up arranging loads myself to save shed-loads of cash.

It's like an out of body experience, I can see all this happening, but I'm powerless to stop it. They're devious creatures, not to be trusted!

Got a date myself in March next year was looking at the summer but her cousin also got engaged at Christmas and booked the date we were thinking of and she doesnt want to get married after her in case her wedding is compared to hers.

Got the venue best man,bridesmaids etc just need to save a few bob now.

Mikee,
She might be right about the bikes but what she doesnt know is that my family of scooters will increase fancy a Lambretta GP or Ser 3 Lis ;)

Rumble,
I share your concerns about spending 100's of £'s on a wedding cake, it doesn't sit right in the scheme of things. Although trying to rein in the spend on cake will be difficult, don't call it "it's just a cake" in the discussions. :roll:
Went to my mate's son's wedding last year, instead of a conventional cake they had a cake stand (shaped similar to a Christmas tree) with loads of small cakes about the size of shop-bought muffins. Everybody got an individual cake and it didn't cost hunners as far as I know.

Ouch :sad: MacRetro dibs.

Pair of Specialized Jump Wheels
P1 Red Ano Disc hubs on Specialized Alex HRD rims to go to good home.
20mm Bolt through axles, front is gritty needs re-greased, rear is fine - both are true.
Freehub is loud. Mint cosmetically.
Reluctantly selling to part-fund commuter and Ms. builds.

Recouping costs at £60 collected, more posted.
Can supply Stout 10mm?? 0versize cones and axle QR for extra $ if you'd like a QR front.

No pics at the mo' here's a cache pic in the GMT :

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=Sp...ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:22,s:15&biw=1366&bih=667

Back