MacRetro Trading Post

old_coyote_pedaller":cquqq1r6 said:
instead of a conventional cake they had a cake stand (shaped similar to a Christmas tree) with loads of small cakes about the size of shop-bought muffins.

Gaz had that at his wedding but it was individual Killie Pies with blue and white icing.

maybe you could do a graph for the pies vs cost thing
tho prolly better with a PIE chart :LOL:

hohohohoho

Ahoy skirt wearin' land lubbers, I've just bought a new frame and need a few bits to build it up.....

9 speed rear mech and right hand shifter. Top end Shimano or Sram.

Pair cranks, ideally 170mm, no rings needed, ISIS or modern external type things, prefer black but needs to be tidy and highish end.

that will do for now.

Si

And first offer here...... (the wife is making me do this, I'd like my own bmx)

Is anyone looking for a new BMX?

Just got this in the post....
nzumbi_right.jpg

http://www.voodoobikes.co.uk/bikes/bmxbikes/nzumbi

Full Cromo Frame and forks, Microdrive 3 piece cranks.
It costs 259.99 new, I'd like £200 but am open to near offers. It hasn't even been out of the box yet so would make a good birthday present. Also happy to part exchange for nice stuff, but would want some cash to fund my habit. For those that don't know I won this in a halfords/voodoo competition.

jonnymcenroe":1h8gpzyf said:
Does any one have an unused/unwanted seatpack they could chuck my way ?

I'm sure I've got one or two lying about the garage. Might not be top quality but you're welcome to have one. Where abouts are you?

One of my colleagues and her husband have been mountain biking since the '90s and she mentioned to me a while back that they'd had a clearout and had some bits for sale. She gave them to me to offer for sale on RetroBike so I'll give you MacRetro guys first look.

He set the prices so they may be off one way or the other. I'll trust you guys to let me know. I don't want to rip them off so they get a fare price for their stuff.

The prices DON'T include postage. If anybody is interested I can bring stuff to Dunkeld.

Clickable thumbnails ....

Cook Brothers Racing cranks 175mm ..... £110
Fitted and ridden once or twice then removed. A few wee marks. VGC

Top-Tech titanium quill stem 25.4mm / 130mm / 10 degree rise .... £35
Includes wedge and top caps. Typical marks thru use. VGC

Hope hub / Mavic X517CD rim 32h ..... £40
Built by Al at Wheelcraft. Smooth hub. Very little wear on rim. Spokes have what looks like a W on the end that goes thru the hub.

Hope hub / Mavic 217 rim 32h ..... £40
Again built at Wheelcraft. Hub is smooth but a wee bit more resistance than the other wheel. Again th rim is good with loads of life left.

Shimano PD-M733 SPDs BNIB ...... £40

Shimano PD-M733 SPDs .... £10 Well used but bearings seem smooth with no play

Shimano XT BL-M733 canti levers ...... £10 Very nice condition. Including rubber hoods. One of the hoods has a bit of damage.

Dia-Compe SS7 canti levers ...... £7 Good working condition but finish worn off levers

Grip Shift 3x7 ..... £15 The type with the see thru plastic. Very good used
condition.

Shimano XTR ST-M900 8sp..... £10 Good working condition with marks reflecting age.Nothing bad. Includes rubber hood.

46T chainring. Appears to be aluminium. Has SR307 stamped on it.
I don't know how to tell if it's worn. Some teeth are shorter than others.
£5

Back