MacRetro chat and rides thread

Can only think of three that do that kinda stuff, have you seen kase's mojo copy?

Mission Impossible :?

The last MacRetro event of our year will be Glentress and I'm most likely in charge of planning it so I've got a wee bit homework for a couple of you namely DaveDH and The Ken.

These two want to recreate the Innerleithen downhill race from BITD and both reckon they can retrace the route. However neither have returned to find said route and prove its existence. Thus before our GT event one of you must retrace the route, ride it and prove it can be ridden today otherwise it will not be included in our event.

Also I'm going to investigate using those wooden wigwams at GT as an accomodation base ;)

Loads of time to get stuff done but much dragging of heels can occur :roll:

velomaniac":15xppgcy said:
Mission Impossible :?

The last MacRetro event of our year will be Glentress and I'm most likely in charge of planning it so I've got a wee bit homework for a couple of you namely DaveDH and The Ken.

These two want to recreate the Innerleithen downhill race from BITD and both reckon they can retrace the route. However neither have returned to find said route and prove its existence. Thus before our GT event one of you must retrace the route, ride it and prove it can be ridden today otherwise it will not be included in our event.

Also I'm going to investigate using those wooden wigwams at GT as an accomodation base ;)

Loads of time to get stuff done but much dragging of heels can occur :roll:

boing to new page ;)

I've also fired a gentle salvo suggesting that we're nearly on our second meet without any visitors.

kaiser":3jzgk8n8 said:
I've also fired a gentle salvo suggesting that we're nearly on our second meet without any visitors.

aye your right :LOL:

theres alot of dh talk on here but no action :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mr K and others have said if you advertise it they will come.

Load of rubbish if you ask me, if its in Scotland they wont come more like.

If the southerners dont start making more effort I'd suggest MacRetro pull out of the national events calendar in 2011 and just do our usual adhoc stuff :roll:

Latest posts

Back