MacRetro chat and rides thread

big.eck":753sryn5 said:
zigzag":753sryn5 said:
May not quite be a pair, but they are related:

dsc001382.jpg

I've left them alone in the man cave for a few days now, even left a comfortable blanket nearby, but still no sign of baby Rockhards...

so are you looking for some pink qr's zz ? i have a pair that i'd swap for any other pair (basic shimano ones would do) ;)
Tell me more big fella... I've got the auld basic black Shimano's on the 'Hopper or I've got a modern Deore set (in black too I think, but possibly silver). I'm sure I've got a spare modern XT floating about too, can't remember if front/back or what colour.

ohh the black deore ones would be the last bit on the progear ;)

mine are hope copys , i'll find a pic , 2 sec's..........

topic change but did you know you are now on page 1 of retro bike gasbags eck? no 48 no less- some way to go to catch kaiser but good effort :cool:

clockworkgazz":3b95jw0n said:
topic change but did you know you are now on page 1 of retro bike gasbags eck? no 48 no less- some way to go to catch kaiser but good effort :cool:

what does that mean ? i'm the 48th biggest gasbag on here ? :shock: :LOL:

Ooh, they'll do the trick, may not be quite pink enough for 'Hopper, hard to tell, but if they're more red than pink then they'll match the new-ish decals on my Hardrock :D

Will these do the trick for ya? Took them off my Haro, brand spanky new.

dsc00139jk.jpg

If they're what you're looking for, probably easiest if we just swap by post?

big.eck":3as5zmuu said:
clockworkgazz":3as5zmuu said:

yeah you talk to much, tis a very illustrious club ;)

these are defo pink , no red in sight ;) and yes they black ones will be cool ;)

i'll put them aside for ya :D

clockworkgazz":24mejbwo said:
big.eck":24mejbwo said:
clockworkgazz":24mejbwo said:

yeah you talk to much, tis a very illustrious club ;)

well i'd better try get both feet in the door then ;) :LOL:

Back