MacRetro chat and rides thread

Without sparking debate of retribution, I'd like to solicit the opinion of the MacRetro. Last year I was involved in a trade with a fellow RB'r. We came to an agreement and I duly posted my side of the bargain. At the time he seemed a bit testy but I thought I was reading too much into it(hard to tell tone from the written word). Anyway he never held up his end of the bargain and has vanished from the site. I tried pm's and wrote letters to no avail I had a lot on and probably left it too long. Only now do I realise how much this has been annoying me since :evil: And think about it quite a bit. Value was fair I'd put it around £80-£90. What do you think?

Difficult one, I assume you have his address if you posted something.
If you have tracked postage and a signature, and documentation of the transaction and it was cash based, you might be able to get the police involved but I'm not so sure on a swap.

Could you perhaps see if there are any people local to him, a knock on the door can sort things out quite quickly...

...Especially if it is Big Eck doing the knocking :)

So he never sent you his "swap item"? Tricky - tell John (if you haven't already and get him banned, for all the good that'll do.

All my trades on this site bar one have been fine (other user now banned i see :roll: ) but i'd be very cautious about parting with serious dosh on a complete unknown.

What can you do? - bugger all really, or get heavy. Are there no gangsters for hire in Saltcoats :LOL:

Suppose he may be dead but in all prob he is a tosser, I would send a lawyers letter but unless you know a friendly one might be good money after bad, or if you want to be bad, you have his name and address, order a tonne of dodgy catalogues double salesman and Mormon visits, make yourself feel better :twisted:

nah he's from aberdoom and I wouldn't want to involve anyone else anyway. I may dig about the net a bit further, found out a few bits and bobs about him. I guess its just annoying :evil: .

Thats easy

Theres only one member from Aberdoom isnt there? and he's just a naughty boy ;) ;)
Was it this member or someone else?
Shame this, does John know?
Wrecks it for everyone :(

Jamie

:oops: its not the naughty boy.

it was ransetsu, nae point hoping he'll come through :roll:

A nice pair for Mikee

A nice pair for Mikee..........

bianchi070.jpg

bianchi075.jpg

bianchi077.jpg

.....and sunshine in Oban :shock: