MacRetro chat and rides thread

Shill bidding stinks, and defo up for some night runs indeed drum would be cool in the summer evenings. You selling a kidney to get the ti fat when he splits?

:LOL: :LOL: I'll be honest...naw :LOL: I wisnae really a fan of the FAT ti. FATs are steel no Ti, its like a steel cannondale or a carbon Merlin. Just because you can disnae mean you should. I'd a loved the SAB or the Moots or the Goat but most of all the Wicked which he's keepin....fur noo :LOL:

My ears are burning :LOL:

Auld Faithful ain't going nowhere so move on hairy baws ;)

Talkin' of sales I see the Marketplace has a new Inspector. Oh the irony :roll:

Dr S":ddzfvz0e said:

The power will corrupt him soon enough :LOL:

kaiser":144earrj said:
Dr S":144earrj said:

i can see it now............we'll hae tae pm him what we're selling so he has first dibbs :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":1j3ycv04 said:
kaiser":1j3ycv04 said:
Dr S":1j3ycv04 said:

i can see it now............we'll hae tae pm him what we're selling so he has first dibbs :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He'll probably introduce an Ano Tax and we'll need to send him christmas hampers to keep em sweet.

I wondered why he had a go at me this morning for putting up too many ads.

It gets more bizzare every day round these parts.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum :LOL:

agree si the wicked is just that- defo keeper, why not keeping the yo? Or will you have the modified yo up and running.

Btw ti fats rock but not for me until my numbers come in.

clockworkgazz":mjfwvv7y said:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum :LOL:

agree si the wicked is just that- defo keeper, why not keeping the yo? Or will you have the modified yo up and running.

Btw ti fats rock but not for me until my numbers come in.

Yes I will still be building up the modified Yo. Most of the parts are gathered but I guess i'm going to be busy with boxes and packing tape over the next few weeks.

Sell off is going well. Saturday is the cut off, everything left goes on eBay on Sunday.

10 days time it will all be gone!

I can then reveal what the master plan is :shock: :) :D :LOL: :cool:

Back