MacRetro chat and rides thread

Looks like you guys had a good time on Saturday. Gutted that I couldn't make it but work is getting in the way of everything these days. I can't see when I'm going to get a ride in. Might be sticking to night rides for some time to come.

The Ken":16jd2x0v said:
I reckon there is still space on the Bothy Run Kaiser - you could even do the single day version if you want.

Did you pm John with our new riders? Haggis and Davy-G - were there any others?

actually had a look at my diary and I've nothing free till 10UTB anyway :shock: possibly one weekend but wifey is already keeping an eye on movements. I tentatively showed her the years calender and it wasnae thrown back at me :LOL: .

I'm waiting on word back from Radoslaw if he wants tagged then I'll pm John. Davy and Haggis have already signed up :D

there will be a macfife ride most sundays
and a few nice evenings if anyones interested
nothing formal tho

velomaniac":3ugjf0sm said:
Provided a Macfife Sunday run can involve a pick up from a Fife rail station I could be interested ;)

trains in fife? whatever next :LOL:

MacWesty Splinter Group has just been constituted :D and I'm just off out for the inaugural run back down the hill to work :LOL:

Hey Mr P. would not MacTcheughter not be more appropriate as the west coasters are pretty well established to the south of you :LOL:

Sorry.......well, not really :LOL:

kaiser":35wdadf2 said:
velomaniac":35wdadf2 said:
Provided a Macfife Sunday run can involve a pick up from a Fife rail station I could be interested ;)

they don't actually stop - it's like those old mail bag collectors you are held out and dropped at the point you want to get off. :)

Markinch or Ladybank are probably closest to the Paps 'o' Fife.

The Ken":34m3phc1 said:
kaiser":34m3phc1 said:
velomaniac":34m3phc1 said:

they don't actually stop - it's like those old mail bag collectors you are held out and dropped at the point you want to get off. :)

Markinch or Ladybank are probably closest to the Paps 'o' Fife.

:LOL: got this from www.trainsthroughfife.com

ArmouredTrainNavalGin-TrWarA16LR.jpg

Thats nae use if they blow up the tracks :roll:

The number of times we had to wait in a siding on the way to and from Dundee as the tracks were repaired and the army hunted down and eliminated the fife bandito's :LOL:

Latest posts

Back