MacRetro chat and rides thread

according to the brochure they only go up to a 21, he might be measuring the top tube on that, or could he be measuring the seat tube including the bb and seat post? It does look big though (going by how far the seat tube rises above the wheel).

Don't worry Kaiser, if it's too big for you I'll buy it off you at Kirroughtree... at a discount of course ;)

Don't worry the seatpost was prob stuck and the groupo was sh@te anyway- nice paint job, quite fancy the e grade 1991 looks the business.

Anyone know if them do da things that attach to the cable guides for magura brake hoses are any use, dinnie want to go down the cable tie route?

Might go for a run on Friday anyone fancy?

clockworkgazz":1uckefx8 said:
Don't worry the seatpost was prob stuck and the groupo was sh@te anyway- nice paint job, quite fancy the e grade 1991 looks the business.

Anyone know if them do da things that attach to the cable guides for magura brake hoses are any use, dinnie want to go down the cable tie route?

Might go for a run on Friday anyone fancy?

I thought it was a 91 eldridge grade? I think there may have been a bit of shilling, the buyer has 57% of bids with the seller( I think).

Hose guides are pretty good, I've just got some shimano ones and also have the metal ones.

And no ta :LOL:

Pretty sure that was a muirwoods going on the spec and paint job so good job you missed it then :LOL:

turns out the wife is working Friday so will need to rethink- bugger

you do need to get back up to crawfordland at the back of my house, they have a stack of duck boards now so a much more flowing ride- good technical run.

once the light nights come back in, unless you want to get the torches oot. Was actually thinking about Dundonald earlier today too.

I reckon you might see that marin back up.

Back