MacRetro chat and rides thread

C'mon Jimo you know it's the right thing to do ;)
Maybe some more retro boys will join us, not on retro, on anything really. Lots have done and still do it.
Most of Fatty Owls team over the few years are from here on Retrobike, Brian, myself, Jason, Gil, Si, Andy, John, etc plus Kaiser and quite a few others have ridden or ride it still.
I was going to say good fun, but it's not really. It's like getting beaten up by nuns, you'll know you'll survive but it's still ever so nice when it stops :)

Jamie

Jamie

Jamiedyer":31s09g7u said:
...It's like getting beaten up by nuns, you'll know you'll survive but it's still ever so nice when it stops...

Dunno, those nuns can get pretty rough.

I've had more motorbike crashes than I have years and never broke a bone. The Puffer has given me 2 broken ribs so far.

Maybe the Puffer nuns are from the Inquisition. "No one expects the Inquisition..." :)

Re:

If the Spanish Inquisition had the Puffer as one of its weapons of torture it would have had many more confessions than the rack produced :LOL:

Re:

I've heard a few people mention Kinnoul Hill as bring decent for (modern) Mtb rides.
On the Scotland Mtb routes Facebook group mainly.

Re:

Walked it last year but never cycled there - not sure how extensive the path network is?

Plenty nice tarmac nearby though :xmas-big-grin:

Re: Re:

Mr Panda":27pkvlkx said:
Walked it last year but never cycled there - not sure how extensive the path network is?

Nice trails but compact. Some loops but it’s pretty much winch and plummet kind of riding. Couple of main climbs with a network of trails down to a central finish.
Nice for a few hours but not much more.

Rob, I take it from this and recent Strava outings that the new women lives in Perth?

Latest posts

Back