MacRetro chat and rides thread

Re:

When all the entrants are lined up with the voting poll I'll have a look and probably vote but I'm not wading through eleven pages of chat to find all the entrants. I like roadbikes, but being big there are very few that are comfy and my back and neck cant take the ride position. A RBotM addressed at touring bikes would be of interest to me, always was a sucker for a tourer, first bike I ever dreamed of was a Dawes Galaxy and when I owned one I was not disapointed :cool:

Hi Velo
Don't be harsh Rob :) I thibnk its because I have put the polls up in the general thread as I don't have the power just now to make it a sticky or announcement. JV will hopefully have that sorted tonight. I have the power to move the others out but not to add the others. So basically guys, you will just have to look in the thread but with such a big month the RBotM wont be far from the top.

Jamie

Re:

I had a rather nice Raleigh Dynatech racer at one point in the past I'll have you know Rob and I've always liked Dawes and steel Bianchi's and Lemond's from the 90's. None of those are obscure gate like bed ends :roll:

I have now voted !

That 1935 LH Brookes is a beauty. The front derailer is the sort of kit I love looking at on Dizraeli Gears.com.

Re:

Ow dear ow dear what have you done Danny Mac :facepalm:
If you get a chance to click on the latest offering from Mr MacAskill called "Drop & Roll" then DON'T.
It should be called "Crap & Cheesy" my/our hero who in my/our eye can do no wrong till now.
There should be a viewers discretion warning on it :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV0zxgDZUhI

You have been warned :?

Back