MacRetro chat and rides thread

Aye yer right, I used Gmap, well for half of it at least and 30odd seems a better guess

RSF approach to rides is as you surmise Gaz. You get prepared and go for a serious walk but instead of .....say walking poles......you take a bike instead. There is this picture from their journal in which two elderly blokes are pushing their bikes up a boulder strewn dried up river bed, one pushing a Raleigh Twenty shopper and the other a drop barred tourer :shock:
The picture was also recent, not for them the new fangled nonsense of disc braked proper mountain bikes :LOL:
Other than that I'm game, looks a good wee epic :D

Hey ZigZag, you sure you've got Polish ancestors, theres a city in Egypt I kid you not called Zagazig :LOL:

Google earths a wonderful thing :cool:

Very cool Velo, I can honestly say I did not know that! I'm a bit concerned that you're looking a bit far from home for some nice trails... At least it's likely to be dry, mind.

btw is zigzag in reference to the large quantities of ciggie papers you bought as a student BITD?

Attachments

• Zig-Zag_Papers_&_The_Chronic.jpg
    Zig-Zag_Papers_&_The_Chronic.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 35
how cool is that? Had no idea there were fag papers called zigzag till tonight. May need to get photoshopping a new avatar. Cheers gazz.

Back