GT Karakoram 1991 18” frame and forks on eBay

Black_puma

GT Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
morning,
i brought that at the weekend 🫣 waiting for it to turn up. i thought it was a little pricey, hopefully its as good as it sounds ha ha. Want to do a restomod with it and use it weekly on group rides with a few friends, maybe more research should have been done. i still have my 90s gt timberline which is mint from when i was a kid, ill post it at some point,

regards Dan

morning,
i brought that at the weekend 🫣 waiting for it to turn up. i thought it was a little pricey, hopefully its as good as it sounds ha ha. Want to do a restomod with it and use it weekly on group rides with a few friends, maybe more research should have been done. i still have my 90s gt timberline which is mint from when i was a kid, ill post it at some point,

regards Dan
I know of the seller, have bought from him before, and he knows his stuff...so I think you'll be pleased, I did consider this one myself :) . Moreover, I've only seen one '91 Karakoram Inferno in better condition (and he has that one too!). So, pricey for a KK in general, but not for this one, considering the condition, IMHO. Almost all of them are faded to Orangey/yellow now...so keep it out the sun 🧛‍♂️

Back