MacRetro chat and rides thread

velomaniac":303jbf8u said:
Real Ale and staggering only as far as the woodshed sauna where a randy Mr P will join me provided he's got any energy left after his rendevous with ZZ behind the bike shed....hmmmmm....yes you've sold it to me :D

kaiser":1o6eyjw8 said:
Rough draft of the Calender 2013.

Jun28/29/30 Fat Tyre weekend Fort William, includes 10UTB and an Enduro downhill

Might give my self a target of getting Me and the Stab running sweet
for that Enduro at Fort Bill :twisted:

Rough draft of the Calender 2013.

Jan: Dunkers ride. Date TBA

Easter: Epic. Aviemore or something else April 27/28th

Jun'ish: GT ride 8th or 9th sound good?

Jun28/29/30 Fat Tyre weekend Fort William, includes 10UTB and an Enduro downhill

July: Pitmedden BBQ

Aug'ish: National. Probably going to be an Epic, still in the rudimentry planning stages.

All very loose at the moment, anything to add or ideas?

Please feel free to quote and contribute.

I'll post this up again. I was thinking we seem to be going in circles in different directions! So can we have some nominations? Post up a ride for the

Easter epic:

National epic:

you don't have to go too in depth, or at all. Maybe some reasons for submitting the ride. You don't have to call on both if there is something you'd like to do but no fussed when.

Oh and if we were to all go to the Fat Tire thing do we have any takers for the Enduro? Rob I ken you said you were up for it, Eck, Enid, Boxxer?

I was aiming to do the GT7 this year if anybody fancies it, maybe on full retro rigid (depending on my wrists...)

As for the Enduro DH, I would be up for it SWMBO approval pending and the sale of some bits to get a working velocipede suitable for the FB track

My Dianese / Full face and goggles are readym the flesh may be slightly weaker....

Latest posts

Back