Sorted M900 clamp on shifters (without brake levers)

coyut

Mountain Cycle Fan
I'm looking for some M900 shifters. Just the clamps with shifters. (Not the set which clamps to the brake levers)

Last edited:
They weren't available as stand alone shifters just STI. Several people made adapter clamps (Magura/X-lite/Grafton to name a few, there were others) but the shifters themselves always came from a combined unit originally, There's XT SL-M008 which came along for 96, probably the closest you'll get to M900 separates from Shimano.

Thank you for the detailed information. I know they only came as sti combo. But once in a while they pop up solo with a clamp. Grafton makes the m900 shifter perches still today.
I sadly missed some good deal with non Grafton a while back.
Don't has to be a Grafton combo as they are pretty expensive and my budget is a little thight currently. Even they would perfectly match the polished speed controllers they would go next to.
XT SL-M008 are to new but a good input. I need 93 shifters as I want to stay time correct on the bike. Grip Shift would also be an option but I prefer a m900 solution to go along the m900 derailleurs.

Last edited:
Back